Priapus Shot (P-Shot) For Men
What is the Priapus Shot®?
The Priapus Shot® or P-shot® is an innovative procedure, to reduce erectile dysfunction in men by rejuvenating the penis and promoting new blood vessel formation to boost sensitivity and hardness on the same day as treatment!
The P-shot® is a healthy alternative that uses your own blood cells to eliminate any chance of rejection in your body.
This injection increases the number of platelets in your blood stream, allowing healthy blood flow to the penis.
The Priapus Shot® is a specific way of of using blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the penis (also known as the P-Shot®) and is protected by the US Patent & Trademark office. ONLY doctors who have been trained and certified by the inventor and trademark holder (Dr. Charles Runels) may perform this procedure.
The Priapus Shot® is the latest, safest, and most effective way to restore sensation to the penis. Many men also experience an increase in size, whether it is length, girth, or both.
Why does penis sensation loss occur?
- Aging – As men age, neural sensitivity in all parts of the body begins to diminish. Eyesight, hearing and sense of taste are all affected, beginning as early as the thirties, and the penis skin is no exception. Most men report some degree of penis sensitivity reduction over time.
- Masturbation – Frequent masturbation, especially dry rubbing, can toughen the skin of the penis and reduce penile sensitivity. In addition, the penis can essentially become over-accustomed to being stimulated in the "right" way, resulting in decreased response to other forms of stimulation, such as with a partner.
- Poor circulation – Circulation plays a big role in the ability to experience tactile sensation. For example, falling asleep with an arm under the body can result in temporary numbness in the fingers. Tight clothing, obesity, and even cycling can limit the circulation to the penis and cause loss of tactile sensitivity.
- Alcohol and tobacco use – Alcohol, as well as the chemicals in tobacco, can wreak havoc with the nervous system and decrease the ability to feel sexual pleasure. Men who smoke or drink regularly are at risk for lost sensation in the penis.
Is it possible to restore penis sensation?
Yes. The Priapus Shot® is a safe, all natural way to rejuvenate the tissue inside the penis and restore collagen to the skin of the penis providing better sensation, increased sensitivity, and an overall healthier penis.
The Priapus Shot® to treat Peyronie's Disease
What is Peyronie's Disease?
Peyronie's disease is caused by scar tissue that develops under the skin of the penis. This scar tissue causes an abnormal bend during erection and can cause problems such as bothersome symptoms during intercourse.
Symptoms of Payronie's disease may develop slowly or appear overnight. The evident problem in Peyronie's disease is the curvature or bending of the penis. During erection or intercourse, some men may experience pain in the penis. When the penis is soft, the penis curvature is not visible and there is little to no pain experienced.
Does The Priapus Shot® Treat Peyronie's Disease?
Yes. In mild cases, the Priapus Shot® has been shown to help straighten the penis during an erection. The Priapus Shot® uses blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the penis. If there is extreme pain or the problem has been occurring for over two years, please be sure to discuss this with Dr. Schlyer prior to the procedure.
Erectile Dysfunction (ED), the inability to establish or sustain an erection during sexual activity, has negatively affected men's sexual health for decades. Medical studies show that ED is caused by a lack of blood flow to sexual regions of the body. Pills like "the little blue pill" may help regulate blood flow, but can be costly over time and ill-timed to match your moods.
What are the benefits of a Priapus Shot?
- Strengthens the penis
- Straightens the penis
- Increased circulation within the penis for a healthier organ
- Makes other therapies work better (if you still need "the little blue pill", then it will work better for you)
- Increased sensation and pleasure (helps correct damage caused by diabetes)
- Proven to work in multiple studies
- No allergic reactions (uses your own blood)
- No lumpiness
- Minimal pain (no burning from the PRFM since it's from your own body)
- There's never been an allergic reaction or necrosis (this is coming from your own body, so the body does not react to it as a foreign substance).
- Bruising is minimal, if at all.
- The effects last at least 18 months and could be permanent.
- There's actual growth of new tissue by stimulation of stem cells. So the change in shape is not from something foreign being in the body but from the body actually rejuvenating and growing new, healthier tissue.
How is The Priapus Shot procedure performed?
- First, a powerful topical numbing cream is applied to the penis.
- Next, the physician draws about 4 tablespoons of blood from your arm, the same way as a standard blood test you may have previously had.
- Then, using a high-speed centrifuge, the physician isolates platelets from that blood (Platelet-Rich Plasma or PRP)–all within about 15 minutes in our office!
- After the PRP is separated and concentrated, we activate those platelets to cause the release of at least 8 growth factors that would normally be used by the body to heal injured tissue.
These growth factors cause increased collagen & new blood flow.
Then using a very small needle (for almost no pain), the physician injects your own growth factors back into your penis in a very specific way. These growth factors then activate stem cells already in the skin (tricking them into "thinking" there's been an injury and new, younger tissue should be generated).